What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for interesting My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my peppery veg shepherds pie, with mash potato and broccoli top 😀 recipe. You can have my peppery veg shepherds pie, with mash potato and broccoli top 😀 using 23 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀:
- Use 1 kg of potatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of Broccoli.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 large of Onion Chopped.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Use 500 grams of Steak Mince.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Get 3 of carrots chopped small.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 100 grams of frozen garden peas.
- You need 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get 1 1/2 liter of Boiling water.
- Use 2 of Beef Cubes or boulions.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
- Take of A little cold water.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of corn starch or corn flour.
- Prepare 1 can of Baked beans.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀:
- Put potatoes on to boil first. If using fresh Broccoli put in with potatoes and boil. If using frozen, put them in with potatoes after the potatoes have boiled for 10 minutes..
- In a deep fry pan or Wok, heat up the oil and add the onions. After 2 minutes add the garlic and mix..
- When the onions are softened, add the mince steak and stir in..
- By now the potatoes are boiled enough to add the broccoli to the potatoes bring to the boil and boil for 10 mins.
- Add the Bay leaves to the mince and stir in. Next add the carrots, mix and add salt and pepper..
- Add the peas and tomatoes and stir it all. Add the balsamic vinegar and stir.
- Next add the boiling water with the beef stock cubes mixed in the water and add to beef mince. And stir..
- Transfer to a large saucepan and bring to boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Add a little cracked Black pepper and stir in..
- Check your potatoes and broccoli are done, strain all water off.
- Mash them together add a tablespoon of butter and mash in..
- Add a pinch of salt and stir in, empty it onto a plate..
- At the end of the cooking time, add two heaped teaspoons of corn starch or corn flour to a little bit of water mix then add to the mince stirring to thicken.you need it thick so as the mash wont fall through..
- Take out the bay leaves and put them to the side, to use for decoration. Then pour the mince into a greased oven dish and let cool for 10 mins..
- Preheat oven 200°C or gas 7.
- When its cooled on top a little gently spoon ontop the mash & broccoli mix. Gently add dollops of it all around the outside first..
- Make ridges gently with a fork the add to preheated oven 200°C or gas 7 for 10 mins, then you can grill the top for extra crisp..
- Add more pepper if you want to and a little salt. Serve with some garlic & herb baked beans. Add the garlic and mixed herb to baked beans. goes lovely with this dish.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your My Peppery Veg Shepherds Pie, with Mash Potato and Broccoli Top 😀 turns your day joyful.