Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Chestnut mushroom bourguignon recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chestnut mushroom bourguignon recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut mushroom bourguignon recipe. You can have chestnut mushroom bourguignon using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Chestnut mushroom bourguignon:
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Take 5 of carrots.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Take 250 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Get 100 g of button mushrooms.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 tbsp of plain flour (I use gluten free).
- Get 200 ml of red wine.
- Provide 150 ml of boiling water.
- Get 1 tsp of vegetable stock powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Chestnut mushroom bourguignon:
- Heat the oil in a casserole pot over a high heat and add the chopped onion and garlic. Trim and cut the carrots and add to the pot..
- Clean, then cut the chestnut mushrooms into quarters, clean the button mushrooms and add all to the pot and cook for 2 minutes..
- Stir the flour through, then add the red wine. Bring to the boil for a minute, then add the water, stock powder and tomato puree. Cook over a medium heat until you've got a thick glossy sauce and the mushrooms are just cooked..
- Roughly chop the parsley and stir two thirds through, plate up and then sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top..
Mushroom 'bourguignon' I like to add a little triangle of fried bread to each portion dipped in chopped parsley, as a nod to the original boeuf bourguignon. Calefaction the oil in a ample flameproof goulash basin and add the onions or shallots and the carrots. Fry over a aerial heat, active regularly, until they are brindle with aphotic amber patches. Sprinkle over the amoroso and abide to baker for addition brace of account to advice caramelise. Add the wine to the pan, degalzing the pan, then turn the heat up high and reduce by half.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Chestnut mushroom bourguignon turns your day cheerful.