Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Pan-Fried Sea Bass recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pan-Fried Sea Bass recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-fried sea bass recipe. You can cook pan-fried sea bass using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Pan-Fried Sea Bass:
- Use 2 of sea bass fillets.
- Prepare 150 g/5.5 oz of kale.
- Prepare 15 ml/0.5fl oz of coconut oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp. of shredded basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of linseed (flaxseed).
- Take of For the cauliflower mash:.
- Use 1 of cauliflower.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 100 ml/3.5fl oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Greek yoghurt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Pan-Fried Sea Bass:
- Start by making the cauliflower mash http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-cauliflower-mash/..
- Place the tomatoes in a pan of boiling water and leave for 1 minute (until the skin starts to peel off), then remove the skins. Chop the tomatoes in half and de-seed, then chop into small chunks. Also take the skin and chop this into small strips too..
- Wilt the kale in a frying pan for 1-2 mins with the linseed (flaxseed)..
- Gently fry the sea bass fillets for approximately 2 mins on each side (until cooked and turning golden), then place on top of the kale..
- Mix together the lemon juice, coconut oil, shredded basil and chopped tomatoes/tomato skins, then place on top of the sea bass filets..
- Plate up and serve with the cauliflower mash!.
- Original recipe can be found here:http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-pan-fried-sea-bass/.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pan-Fried Sea Bass turns your day cheerful.