Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Yam Porridge recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Yam Porridge recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yam porridge recipe. You can have yam porridge using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Yam Porridge:
- Prepare 1 of medium size yam.
- Provide of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Scotch bonnets.
- Take of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Palm oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Use of Garlic and ginger paste.
- Get 3 of medium size Onions.
- You need of Meat.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Yam Porridge:
- Peel the yam, cut it into your desired sizes. Wash and leave it in a clean water until ready to use..
- Grate your tomatoes, scotch and red bell peppers. Cut the onions. Set aside..
- Heat up palm oil in a pot. Add garlic and ginger paste. Add your onions, fry for some minutes. Then add the meat and the grated ingredients. Stir fry for few minutes..
- Add water that will be enough to cook the yam. Add seasoning, salt and cover the pot. Allow to boil until the meat is soft and tender..
- Then add the yam, stir, cover and cook on medium flame until it becomes tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Here is a simple recipe that show you to prepare yam I love porridge yam because it is one of the most "easy to make" Nigerian foods, Personally I prapare. Here`s a plain yam porridge recipe with veggies. It`s a delicious dish of the Nigerian cuisine. You can easily prepare it at home. There is nothing better than yam porridge with plantain for your dinner.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Yam Porridge makes your day joyful.