Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs) recipe. To cook ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs) you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs):
- Prepare 250 g of chicken breast (minced).
- Provide 3 cups of yellow split peas.
- Get 2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Get 1 cup of fresh mint (chopped).
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Use 1 of medium onion (halved and minced).
- You need 6 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 5 cups of water.
- You need 3 tbs of olive flaxseed oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs):
- On a heated pan or pot, add a tablespoon oil, toss in half the onion and fry until translucent. Add garlic and fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add the split peas and stir for 2 minutes. Add the turmeric, fennel seeds, cayenne, chicken bouillon, chicken stock and water. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 1 hour 10 minutes..
- Combine the chicken breast, mint, parsley, onion, salt, black pepper and stir until well incorporated. Shape into small round balls (about 12 small balls). Add 2 tbsp oil in a heated pan and toss in the meatballs until they’re browned on each sides (about 8 minutes)..
- Add the pomegranate molasses and meatballs to the cooking pot in step 2 (after the simmering time has been exhausted). Stir, cover and continue to simmer for additional 20 minutes..
Persian Pomegranate Soup (Ash-e Anar) (Adapted from A Taste of Persia: An Introduction to Persian Cooking by Najmieh K. Throw in the split peas and stir-fry. Pomegranate Soup or Ash e Anar is a traditional Iranian soup. Pomegranate is or was considered a divine fruit in ancient Persia. This recipe, a typical Persian food contains fresh herbs and pomegranate.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs) turns your day joyful.