Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe. To make easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Prepare 600 g of chicken breast.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Take 2 teaspoon of garlic crushed.
- Take 1 tablespoon of bbq spice.
- Take 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 jar (300 g) of tomato pasta sauce.
- Use 16 of soft corn tortillas.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded Pizza cheeses.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Provide of For Garnish: cilantro, chopped scallion, sour cream, jalapeño and chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Serve with Spanish rice and beans.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Pre heat oven 200C Sprinkle chicken with cumin, garlic spices, and salt to marinate. Put chicken on a baking tray and bake for 15 -20mins (till cooked through) allow to cool..
- Pull chicken breasts apart by hand into shredded strips. Spoon approx 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll into cigar shape. Place enchiladas snuggled together with on baking tray, then top enchilada with tomato sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on high (200g) until cheese melts..
- Garnish with cilantro, scallion, sour cream and chopped tomatoes. Best serve with Spanish rice and beans..
Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe These enchiladas are a cinch to assemble and easy to freeze–just cover one of the pans with foil. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these creamy chicken enchiladas. Say hello to your new favorite lunch/dinner. Easy Chicken Enchiladas are rich, filling, and SO delicious! Shredded chicken smothered with Enchilada sauce is wrapped in flour tortillas, then These delicious Easy Chicken Enchiladas are made quickly and effortlessly with leftover chicken.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) turns your day cheerful.