Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Lebanese Samkeh Harra (spicy fish) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Lebanese Samkeh Harra (spicy fish) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lebanese samkeh harra (spicy fish) recipe. You can have lebanese samkeh harra (spicy fish) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Lebanese Samkeh Harra (spicy fish):
- Prepare 1 of sea bass (cleaned/gutted).
- You need 1 of lemon cut into circles.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Provide 1 of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use Handful of chopped coriander.
- Take of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare Handful of crushed walnuts.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Lebanese Samkeh Harra (spicy fish):
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees before you start preparing your fish.
- In a baking tray put a sheet of foil and spread olive oil all over the fish from both sides.
- In a bowl mix all the filling’s ingredients and mix until it turns into a paste.
- Stuff the fish with the filling, make fine lines on the top with the knife and spread the filling all over the fish and inside the lines where you will then put the lemon slices.
- Wrap the fish with the foil and put it in a preheated oven on 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tahini sauce salad on the side.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Lebanese Samkeh Harra (spicy fish) turns your day cheerful.