Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Coconut & Root Beer Braised Pork Shoulder recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Coconut & Root Beer Braised Pork Shoulder recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut & root beer braised pork shoulder recipe. You can have coconut & root beer braised pork shoulder using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Coconut & Root Beer Braised Pork Shoulder:
- Get 7 lb of pork shoulder.
- Provide 4 liter of root beer.
- Get 1 oz of coconut extract.
- Provide 1 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Use 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Coconut & Root Beer Braised Pork Shoulder:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot..
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge pork shoulder. Shake off excess..
- Sear each side. Remove from pot..
- Add chicken stock. Scrape up brown bits. Reduce until stock is nearly evaporated. Add root beer and vinegar..
- Add dried spices, coconut extract, and bay leaf. Return pork to pot. The liquid should not completely submerge the pork..
- Bring to a simmer. Cover. Cook for approximately 4 hours or until pork is starting to fall apart. Check liquid level occasionally to make sure it hasn't completely evaporated..
- Pull apart when it is cool enough to handle. Toss with enough of the braising liquid to keep moist..
- Variations; Onions, parsley, mustard, shallots, celery, cornstarch, tequila, thyme, cilantro, vanilla extract, rum, molasses,.
Coconut Joe's Beach Club is the antidote for the boring reception! Coconut Bowls are Made by Nature, Crafted by Hand. The coconut sold in the UK is the de-husked, hard, brown 'stone' of a ripe coconut. The middle of a coconut is hollow and filled with a sweet liquid known as coconut juice or coconut water. YourProduceGuy shows you how to open a coconut.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Coconut & Root Beer Braised Pork Shoulder makes your day joyful.