Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos recipe. You can have smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos:
- Provide 1/2 of bag of tortilla chips.
- Get 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 pinch of sliced olives.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- Use 1 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- Get of salsa.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos:
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.
Smoked Pulled Pork: Game Day Loaded Nachos! Pork butt comes from the heavily-worked shoulder of the animal. The meat is tough and is held together with a web of connective tissue. Smoked Pork Shoulder that's fall-apart tender with flavorful! It's rubbed with seasonings and cooked low and slow for perfect pulled pork!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos turns your day cheerful.