Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for best Lamb with mashed potato recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Lamb with mashed potato recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb with mashed potato recipe. To cook lamb with mashed potato you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Lamb with mashed potato:
- Prepare 10 of potatoes.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Provide 500 g of lamb mince.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of red wine stock pot.
- Get 400 g of green beans.
- Use 2 of spring onions.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Lamb with mashed potato:
- Chop the potatoes (Peel them first if you prefer) into small chunks, put in a large saucepan with water and 1/2 tsp of salt. Cook until soft (15-20 mins)..
- Trim and grate the carrots..
- Cook the lamb in a large frying pan (no oil, 4-5 mins). Drain off any excess fat..
- Stir the carrot into the lamb mince, then add the dried oregano..
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes, red wine and 100ml water + sugar. Bring to boil, stirring to mix. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until thick (12-15 mins)..
- Trim the green beans and spring onions..
- Back to the potatoes, add a knob of butter and a splash of milk. Season with salt and pepper. Mash the potato and add spring onion..
- Pour the lamb mixture into an ovenproof dish and spread the mash out on top until it covers the lamb evenly. Bake until golden on top (12-15 mins)..
- Add the green beans to the pan with a splash of water. Pop a lid on the pan and steam-fry until tender (6-8 mins). Season with salt and pepper..
Prepare mashed potatoes with cream and butter; put through a potato ricer or mash/beat until smooth (do not. necessary. Before we start, let us. is made with lamb, cottage pie is made . reserve. Peel potatoes and cut into quarters. Drain and mash with a potato ricer. Arrange mashed wild garlic potatoes on a serving plate.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Lamb with mashed potato makes your day joyful.