What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Honey Sriracha Beef recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Honey Sriracha Beef recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey sriracha beef recipe. To make honey sriracha beef you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Honey Sriracha Beef:
- Use 500 g of beef steak, cut into strips.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Use 2 tablespoons of sriracha sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- You need of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Honey Sriracha Beef:
- Whisk together the honey, sriracha sauce and rice vinegar Season with salt and pepper Cover the beef strips Marinade in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Heat a grill pan on a medium to high heat Sear the beef for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Serve with oven roasted vegetables and fries.
Add the beef, honey, Sriracha, oil, soy sauce, cumin, cinnamon and salt to a resealable plastic bag. Gently massage the bag until the marinade is well mixed and the beef coated. Meanwhile, submerge the skewers in water so they soak. Coconut Curry and Peanut Lentil Soup TruRoots. Sriracha is a well-loved hot sauce in our house.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Honey Sriracha Beef turns your day cheerful.