Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Red bean buns recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Red bean buns recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red bean buns recipe. To cook red bean buns you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Red bean buns:
- Get of Red bean paste Filling ingredients.
- You need 150 gm of brown sugar.
- Use 150 gm of red bean (cooked).
- Prepare 50 gm of butter.
- Take of Dough.
- Get 350 gm of All purpose flour.
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- You need 25 gm of dried yeast.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 100 gm of milk powder.
- Get 2 dl of cold water.
- Get 100 gm of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Pandanus extract.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Red bean buns:
- Filling cooking method : First add in the filling ingredients into a pot. Cook it together in medium heat. Stir until all combine around 20min. Used hand mixer to blend it into a smooth thick batter. Put it a side for use later..
- Dough making method : Add all the dough ingredients in a mixer. Start in medium speed for 10min then turn into high speed in 5 min. Or knead by hand around 20min. After that cover up the dough for 50min..
- After 50min, the dough will become double size. Punch it and kned it until the dough become soft texture..
- Decided the dough into 12 pcs small doughs. Make it into round shape and let it rest again for 20min..
- After 20min, start to make it into bun by add it filling. Put the red bean paste in the middle of the dough and make it into round shape. Add brush some oil ontop the bun and add some sesame seeds. Let it rest again for 10min then is ready to bake in 180° for 25min..
- The result….the Pandanus aroma in the buns is amazing..
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. chinese sweet red bean steamed buns recipe. Today, I will share my recipe for sweet red bean steamed buns called Hobbang or Jjinbbang in Korean. The name is kind of cute and funny and the meaning of the names also make sense. Dou Sha Bao (Red Bean Paste Steamed Buns) – Soft and fluffy steamed buns stuffed with sweet red bean paste filling. Allow the red bean paste to cool before wrapping the buns.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Red bean buns turns your day joyful.