Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Fried peanuts recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Fried peanuts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried peanuts recipe. You can cook fried peanuts using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Fried peanuts:
- You need 500 g of raw peanuts with skin.
- Provide of Plant Oil.
- Use of ginger.
- Prepare of Some Szechwan peppercorn.
- Take of Some salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Fried peanuts:
- 1. Wash the peanuts, don't soak them! Dry them by kitchen paper.
- 2. Cut the ginger into strip.
- 3. Add cold oil into your pan or wok, open a small fire, pour some shallow oil which ensure all the peanuts can be covered.
- 4. Add all the stuffs(peanuts ginger peppercorn) stir fry them continuously with low heat.
- 5. When the peanuts become golden color(you can try a peanut to ensure it's not raw), set aside into a box.
- 6. Add salt, close the lid and shack the box to ensure the salt is mixed.
- 7. Cool them, they will become crispy!! Enjoy it with some wine! Attention: although it looks simple, the keys of cooking this dish well are patience and temperature!! otherwise, it will become totally a mess.
Adobong Mani or Fried Shelled Peanuts with Garlic is a good appetizer. It is also believed to be a major source of nutrients that can boost brain power. When you are in the Philippines, these can be purchased from any major street corner. We use only the best variety of peanut, that when fried for the right length of time and at the right temperature, these little goobers are transformed into golden, crispy, crunchy nuggets. Add our special seasonings and you have a snack that is absolutely delicious.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fried peanuts turns your day joyful.