Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Sweet Potatoes with Chorizo & Mediterranean Vegetables recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sweet Potatoes with Chorizo & Mediterranean Vegetables recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potatoes with chorizo & mediterranean vegetables recipe. You can have sweet potatoes with chorizo & mediterranean vegetables using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Sweet Potatoes with Chorizo & Mediterranean Vegetables:
- Use 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- Get 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of small chorizo sausages check they are dairy free.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 30 g of dairy free cheese cubed.
- Get of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Sweet Potatoes with Chorizo & Mediterranean Vegetables:
- Preheat the oven to 200oC Cut the sweet potatoes into thick horizontal slices Place on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Dice the onion and pepper and slice the chorizo sausages In a shallow pan, heat a little olive oil over a medium heat Add in the garlic, onion, peppers and chorizo, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the cherry tomatoes, paprika, basil, oregano and season with salt and pepper Cook for a further minute Plate the sweet potato slices, top with the chorizo mix and cubed dairy free cheese.
Pour the chorizo fat into a heatproof bowl and wipe out the pan. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the chorizo until golden. Lift out with a slotted spoon on to a plate and set aside. Spread the sweet potato mixture over half of each tortilla, top with chorizo slices and fold the other side over. Cut each tortilla in half and serve.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sweet Potatoes with Chorizo & Mediterranean Vegetables makes your day cheerful.