Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Tomato, Chilli and Red Onion Chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Tomato, Chilli and Red Onion Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato, chilli and red onion chutney recipe. You can have tomato, chilli and red onion chutney using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Tomato, Chilli and Red Onion Chutney:
- Get 750 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 of red onions, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Get 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- Provide 250 ml of white wine vinegar.
- Get 300 g of soft light brown sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of gluten free soy sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Tomato, Chilli and Red Onion Chutney:
- Place the onion, tomatoes, garlic, chilli, ginger, cumin and coriander in a pan Add the white wine vinegar and sugar Cook on a low heat stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat until it is simmering gently Cook until the mixture reduces to a jammy consistency Stir in the soy sauce and cook for a further couple of minutes.
- Spoon into a sterilised jar and seal This will keep in the cupboard for months and up to 1 month in the fridge once opened.
Put everything in a pan, season to taste and stir well to combine. Pour into a sterilised jar and leave to cool. Using a food processor, pulse the garlic, chillis and ginger until finely blended. Add the tomatoes and blitz until finely chopped. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and add the sugar, cider vinegar and the spices.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Tomato, Chilli and Red Onion Chutney makes your day joyful.