What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Black bean stuffed butternut squash recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Black bean stuffed butternut squash recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean stuffed butternut squash recipe. You can have black bean stuffed butternut squash using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Black bean stuffed butternut squash:
- You need 1/2 of butternut squash.
- You need 3/4 cup of cous cous (I use ainsley Harriott).
- Provide 1/3 tin of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1/3 tin of sweetcorn.
- Use 5 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of Butter.
- Get of Salt and pepper, for seasoning.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Black bean stuffed butternut squash:
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees C.
- Slice you squash length-ways down the middle to split it into two halves.
- Scoop out the seeds from one half of the squash (you'll only be using one half so just refrigerate the other half).
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and drizzle it over the squash. Add a pinch of salt and then bake in the oven for approximately 50 minutes..
- When you have about 10 minutes left in the oven, add the black beans, sweetcorn, cumin, garlic and chilli powder into a pan and cook on a low heat to create a smokey flavour. Make sure to keep stirring the mixture..
- While doing this, in a bowl add boiling water to your cous cous. Cover with a plate and leave for a few minutes until the water is absorbed. (Instructions will be on the packaging).
- Add the beans to the cous cous, along with the sliced tomatoes and mix everything together..
- When the squash becomes soft, scoop out some of the centre and sprinkle with the grated cheese..
- When the cheese looks melted, remove the squash from the oven and finish off with a flourish of coriander..
Florida Relocation And Black Bean Butternut Squash Stew. I just want to update my readers about the latest in my journey. How to Make Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas. Despite being made from scratch (with the exception The filling is so simple: roasted butternut squash and black beans seasoned with a few dry spices and a Love your blog and try to test your stuff all of the time. Sprinkle some cheese down the middle, followed by some of the bean mixture and finally some of the roasted squash.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Black bean stuffed butternut squash turns your day cheerful.