Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Seafood pasta with chorizo recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Seafood pasta with chorizo recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood pasta with chorizo recipe. To make seafood pasta with chorizo you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Seafood pasta with chorizo:
- Use 10 of queen scallops.
- Provide 50 g of chorizo sliced.
- Use 1 of large white mushroom sliced.
- You need 1 of shallot finely diced.
- Get 1 of garlic glove sliced.
- Take 5 of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Take of Tarragon.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Dried pasta.
- Use 6 of king prawns.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Seafood pasta with chorizo:
- Slow fry in it's own fabulous oil the chorizo.
- Add the garlic. mushrooms and shallots.
- Get the pasta on and cook as per packet instructions when cooked add the scallops and prawns to the chorizo pan.
- When the pasta is cooked add to the chorizo pan. Add a little of the pasta water. Taste season if needed sprinkle a little fresh tarragon and enjoy..
Instructions Heat up a large pan over medium heat and add the sliced chorizo. Gently fry the chorizo to release the oil, then turn up the heat to medium and cook the meat until browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Chorizo and seafood pasta step by step. Sweet and smoky with a gentle heat, chorizo is a great way to get loads of flavour into simple dishes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Seafood pasta with chorizo makes your day joyful.