Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for complete My eggplant boats recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent My eggplant boats recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my eggplant boats recipe. To cook my eggplant boats you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good My eggplant boats:
- Get 1 of big eggplant.
- Prepare to taste of Salsa (tomato sauce – recommended mutti).
- Take to taste of Corn.
- Take to taste of Olives.
- Prepare to taste of Capers.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 slices of Gouda cheese -.
- Use as needed of Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Asparagus.
- Provide to taste of Sage (optional – for decoration).
- Get of Potatoes (young/new).
- You need to taste of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Baking paper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving My eggplant boats:
- Wash the potatoes and the eggplant. Cut the potatoes in small pieces (don't peel them) and season them with pepper, salt and with a little bit of rosemary. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise..
- Put some baking paper in a baking tin and smear some olive oil on. Preheat the oven on 180°C..
- Hollow out the eggplant with a spoon and season it with salt and pepper. Put the halves aside and put the eggplant scratch in a bowl..
- Add corn, olives, capers and asparagus in the bowl with eggplant scratch. Season it with salt and pepper and then mix it up with a spoon..
- Put the mix back in the hollowed out eggplant halves and cover them with salsa. Don't put to little salsa on them because it could turn out dry. Tear up the gouda slices and put them on top of your eggplant boats..
- Put the potatoes and the eggplant boats in your tin. Drip small drops of olive oil on them..
- Put it in the preheated oven (180°C). Bake for approximately 45 minutes..
- Serve on a plate with a leaf of sage placed on top of your boats..
- Enjoy your meal! ☆.
Most recipes call for frying or baking the eggplant but by boiling it first, the eggplant meat becomes so tender without the use of too much oil. The flavors of kalamata olives, capers and oregano immediately takes your mind to the Greek islands. Due to its high antioxidant content, studies have shown that eating. This is a recipe for stuffed eggplant boats. The eggplants is stuffed with rice and tomato and additional options are included.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your My eggplant boats makes your day cheerful.