Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Kun Pao chicken recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Kun Pao chicken recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kun pao chicken recipe. To make kun pao chicken you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Kun Pao chicken:
- Provide 500 g of Chicken thigh(breast is also acceptable).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cooking wine.
- You need 1 spoon of light soy sauce.
- Take Half of spoon dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 spoon of starch.
- Get 1 of egg white.
- Provide of Plant oil.
- Take 10 g of sichuan peppercorn.
- Provide 10 g of dried chili.
- Take 3 slices of ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide Half of spoon vinegar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take Half of leek.
- Get 1 spoon of Sichuan pea sauce if you can find.
- Use 1 spoon of fired peanuts(you can find recipe in my earlier post).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Kun Pao chicken:
- 1.Boning the chicken and chop them into the cubes like that one in the picture.
- 2.salt chicken cube with 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper, 1 spoon cooking wine, half spoon dark soy sauce, 1 spoon starch grasping uniform, set aside 10min.
- 3. Chop ginger, garlic, dried chili, and leek into small pieces, put them together with peppercorn in a bowl.
- 4. Prepare the cooking sauce: mix vinegar, sugar, 1 spoon light soy sauce, 1 spoon starch 1 spoon salt, black pepper and 1spoon cooking wine together..
- 5. Add oil into your wok, heat oil into high temperature..
- 6 add salted chicken cube and seasoning in the bowl, stir fry them quickly for 2 minutes until them cooked.
- 7 add cooking sauce and peanuts, fry them until sauce is absorb..
Combine chicken and cornstarch in small bowl. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet or wok on medium heat. Taste and season lightly with salt if needed. Kung Pao Chicken We love the strong flavoured sweet-sour-savoury sauce with the signature tingle of numbing heat from the Sichuan pepper! If you're wondering whether Kung Pao Chicken is authentic Chinese , the dish as we know it outside of China is a slightly westernised version of an authentic Chinese Sichuan dish.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Kun Pao chicken turns your day cheerful.