Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas recipe. You can cook shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas:
- Use 1 can of sweet peas.
- Provide 1 box of fettuccine.
- Provide 2 lb of jumbo shrimp.
- Take 1 of old bay.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of reef pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 of smoked sausage.
- Get 2 of jars of Alfredo sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas:
- Season shrimp and sausage while olive oil heats in pan.
- Sauté shrimp and sausage and boil fettuccine.
- Drain noodles and add sweet peas and Alfredo sauce , continue to heat on low.
- Serve shrimp and sausage on top of fettuccine.
And if you can't find raw, pre-prepped shrimp, don't discount frozen shrimp. They'll cook up tastier than the market's already-cooked shrimp. If you are using frozen, however, don't miss Chef John's quick tricks for frozen shrimp, with smart tips for making frozen shrimp taste as good as fresh shrimp just plucked from the sea. These shrimp recipes are easy enough for a quick weeknight dinner, delish enough for date night, and fun enough for a summer cookout. And if you're trying to eat clean, these healthy shrimp recipes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Shrimp & sausage scampi with sweet peas turns your day cheerful.