What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy jerk beans & cheese on potato waffles recipe. You can cook spicy jerk beans & cheese on potato waffles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles:
- Provide 2 of frozen potato waffles,.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tin of baked beans,.
- Take of Cheddar cheese, grated, around 25g per portion,.
- You need of Dried jerk seasoning to taste,.
- You need 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to taste,.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles:
- Place the waffles either in an oven or under a grill and cook according to packet instructions. Once cooked through lay them on a wire rack over a lined baking tray. Preheat the grill to a medium heat..
- In a bowl combine the jerk seasoning with the baked beans and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine..
- Spoon over the beans neatly into the waffles then put the grated cheese on top of each one. Grill until golden and bubbly..
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle over red chilli flakes to taste. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles makes your day joyful.