Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi with zucchini noodles recipe. To make shrimp scampi with zucchini noodles you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles:
- Use of SHRIMP AND ZUCCHINI.
- Get 1 lb of medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Take 3 of medium zucchini, ends removed and cut into thin strips to resemble spaghetti.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted.
- You need of SAUCE.
- You need 1 of Shallot, sliced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh grayed romano cheese, plus more for serving.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles:
- Season shrimp with cajun seasoning.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet. Add shrimp and cook until.pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add shallot and garlic to the same skillet the shrimp was cooked in and cook 1 minute just to soften. Add wine and cook until almost gone.
- Add broth, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, cream, black pepper and salt to taste. Bring to a simmer.
- Add zucchini, tossing to coat with sauce and cook until just tender about 2 minutes.
- Turn out onto serving platter, sprinkle with romano cheese, top with shrimp and parsley. Add more romano cheese when serving.
- Note, The zucchini can be cut by knife. I use a simple tool that when you put the zucchini in and twist the noodles come out. I got it at the grocery store. I picture it below.
The shrimp are cooked in a buttery, lemon-garlic sauce and then combined with zoodles. This Shrimp Scampi and Zoodles recipe is one of my favorite ways to enjoy spiralized zucchini. The zucchini version of shrimp scampi is so much lighter and fresher than the pasta version and I think that I may just like it even more than the Shrimp served in a lemony, garlicky and buttery sauce over a bed of light and fresh zucchini noodles, aka zoodles; a lighter take on shrimp scampi. Enjoy classic shrimp scampi lightened up with a white wine-butter sauce and zucchini noodles in place of pasta. The tomatoes add some sweetness and color, while the cheese contributes nuttiness and richness.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles turns your day cheerful.