Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for best Chicken & Nduja paella recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken & Nduja paella recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & nduja paella recipe. You can cook chicken & nduja paella using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Chicken & Nduja paella:
- Get 300 g of Bomba paella rice.
- Provide 1 of white onion.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 tbspn of olive oil.
- Take 1 clove of garlic minded.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need Half of a punnet cherry tomatoes halved.
- Take Half of a Sachet of saffron.
- Use 100 g of Nduja.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts (I used cooked but raw will do too just cook at same time as onions).
- Get 900 ml of chicken stock.
- Use of Drizzle of honey if necessary.
- Take 1 of tspn tomato purée.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Fresh parsley to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Chicken & Nduja paella:
- Start by chopping your veggies into cubes and then fry in oil. Add the saffron, then the Nduja and break it up with the spoon. Then add the rice and keep stirring it in. Then add the stock and purée, and put the lid on and lead to simmer till the rice is nearly cooked, stirring occasionally and adding more stock if necessary. When nearly cooked add the cooked chicken, honey and season if necessary. Serve in the one pot and garnish with parsley..
There are easy one-pan wonders like Slow Roasted Garlic and Lemon Chicken, Italian Roast Chicken With Peppers and Olives], [Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes, and – of course – One Pan Sage and Onion Chicken and Sausage. If you like a little spice with your chook, may I recommend Curry In A Hurry or Mughlai. We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile. Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken recipes for you to try. Chicken needs to rest after cooking in the same way as beef, lamb and pork, to allow the juices to settle back into the meat.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chicken & Nduja paella makes your day joyful.