Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pork loin in crockpot recipe. To make stuffed pork loin in crockpot you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot:
- Get 1 (2 lb) of pork tenderloin.
- Get 1 piece of bacon, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby spinach, loosely packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, minced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 3/4 cup of white wine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot:
- Butterfly your loin, but don't cut all the way through and add cream cheese..
- In a skillet, add bacon, onion, garlic, artichokes and spinach. Saute for about 5 min on medium heat..
- Once cooled, pack it into your pork loin and secure with toothpicks.
- Rub both sides of the loin down with salt, pepper and paprika. Place in crockpot.
- In the same skillet you used to saute, add white wine on medium high heat. Wait about 3-4 min, then add cream of mushroom soup. Stir. Pour over the top of the loin in the crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot makes your day joyful.