Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Shrimp Scampi in white wine recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Shrimp Scampi in white wine recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi in white wine recipe. You can cook shrimp scampi in white wine using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Shrimp Scampi in white wine:
- Use 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine. I used Pinot Grigio.
- You need of Chopped parsley.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of small can chopped mushrooms (optional).
- Get 1 tbs of butter.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take sprinkle of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 2 stalks of scallion chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Shrimp Scampi in white wine:
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a skillet and add garlic, onion and scallions.
- Add shrimp to the pot and cook for a minute then remove the sautéed shrimp to a clean container.
- Over medium heat add the wine and heavy cream and let simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and chopped parsley to the sauce and stir. Simmer for 2 minutes and you're finish..:).
I don't mind making it without, but I'm still curious about anything else I could use in it's place? Most of the shrimp scampi recipes demand use of white wine. However, you can make this comfort dish without adding wine. A shrimp scampi is one of the most popular comfort foods. A scampi is a dish where shrimp or lobsters are sautéed in butter/oil with garlic.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Shrimp Scampi in white wine turns your day cheerful.