Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for best Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork loin jambalaya po'boy recipe. To make pork loin jambalaya po'boy you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy:
- Provide of Jambalaya.
- Provide 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 lb of Tail-Off Shrimp.
- Take 2 of Andouille Sausage.
- You need 1 of Diced Chicken breast.
- Use 1 stalk of Celery chopped.
- You need 1 can of chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth or White Wine.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 1 of Sweet red peppers and yellow peppers diced.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of ground red pepper.
- Take of Pork Loin.
- Provide 1 of Pork Loin.
- Take 1 of Cajun dry rub (any choice of cajun seasoning).
- You need 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy:
- Butterfly the pork loin and let marinate in the Cajun dry rub for at least 1 hour.
- Pre heat oven for 400°F.
- Sauté shrimp, chicken and sausage in butter..
- Add the celery, onion, garlic, sweet peppers, and rice. Cook til translucent add salt and pepper to help soften the veggies..
- Add 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth or white wine then add your can chopped tomatoes bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 mins. S and P to taste. Add ground red pepper for a little kick..
- When the jambalaya is done. Spread across the pork loin and flap over the other end. Use toothpicks to keep it in place..
- Place in a 400°F oven to roast for about 15 mins then turn down the heat to 350°F to finish for 35 – 40 mins depends on how thick the pork..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy turns your day cheerful.