Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Thai Chicken Thighs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Thai Chicken Thighs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken thighs recipe. To cook thai chicken thighs you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Thai Chicken Thighs:
- You need 2 of lemon grass stalks chopped.
- Take 1 knob of ginger chopped.
- You need 1 of red chilli and 1 green chilli (or two red chillis, I ran out of them).
- Take 1 of shallot sliced.
- You need 2 of large garlic bulbs bashed.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Take 50 ml of oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Use of Extra drizzle of chilli oil (optional).
- You need 4 of free range chicken thighs.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Thai Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare all the veggies, roughly chop them. Place in a blender..
- Add the oil, rice wine vinegar & oyster sauce into the blender..
- Next put in the the soy sauce and sugar !.
- Bash the garlic add that too!.
- Now blitz until a paste!.
- Take a pastry brush and carefully cover all the meat! Cook in the oven at 180 degrees, for 45 minutes turning them over half way throughly and coating with any extra juices! I added extra chilli oil 5 minutes from the end! I’ve left the beef ribs in the fridge for another day!.
- Make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve them with your choice of sides any drizzle some of the juices over the meat and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Thai Chicken Thighs turns your day joyful.