Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Spicy Shrimp Scampi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Spicy Shrimp Scampi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp scampi recipe. To cook spicy shrimp scampi you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Spicy Shrimp Scampi:
- Use 2 pounds of large raw shrimp, shells removed and deveined.
- Prepare 4 of Tablespoond garlic butter, my recipe is in my profile and found in search for Garlic Butter.
- Use 2 of to 4 pickled hot cherry peppers , sliced, seeds removed for a milder taste.
- Take 1 pint of grape tomatoes.
- You need of lemon wedges for serving.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Spicy Shrimp Scampi:
- Have peppers sliced and ready.
- Heat garlic butter and peppers in a large skillet until melted.
- Add shrimp and cover, cook on medium low until shrimp start to turn pink turn once, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and increase heat to medium and cook just until tomatoes start to soften, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with rice as an entree or as an appetizerwith french bread slices, pita wedges, crackers or flatbread. Serve with lemon on the side..
Skip to Spicy Tomato Shrimp Scampi content. Shrimp scampi is a simple, fresh and flavorful way to prepare shrimp. It's not that spicy shrimp are bad – they are in fact excellent. But there's something about pairing delicately flavored seafood with a. Dine seaside tonight with Tyler Florence's Shrimp Scampi with Linguini recipe from Food Network: Lemon, garlic and white wine Tyler's shrimp scampi linguini is so simple, it can be cooked dockside.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spicy Shrimp Scampi makes your day joyful.