Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Baguette with Chevre Scrambled Eggs and Chives recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Baguette with Chevre Scrambled Eggs and Chives recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baguette with chevre scrambled eggs and chives recipe. You can have baguette with chevre scrambled eggs and chives using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Baguette with Chevre Scrambled Eggs and Chives:
- Provide 2 of 4-inch fresh baguettes.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of butter (plus more for buttering the bread).
- Use 2 tbsp of crumbled chevre (goat cheese).
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of finely minced fresh chives.
- Provide 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Baguette with Chevre Scrambled Eggs and Chives:
- Slice each of the baguettes in half..
- Lightly toast and butter the baguettes and set aside..
- Whisk the eggs together in a small bowl with several pinches each of salt and pepper..
- Pour the eggs into a small nonstick frying pan that has not been heated yet..
- Add the butter in small chunks to the pan with the eggs and turn the heat to medium-low..
- Cook, stirring constantly in small, quick circles with a wooden spoon or spatula..
- At first as the eggs warmup and the butter slowly melts, it may not seem like your eggs are cooking at all. It may even seem like they're getting more liquid. This is fine. It means they're heating evenly so that they aren't sticking and cooking over-quickly on the bottom of the pan anywhere. Keep stirring!.
- Eventually, you'll see very small opaque clumps forming. Keep on stirring!.
- The eggs will thicken and become opaque all over and your spoon will start to leave a trail..
- As soon as the eggs look just a little bit less cooked than you would prefer (they should still be on the wet side) remove the pan from the heat..
- Off the heat, stir the chevre and chives into the eggs..
- Taste and adjust the salt and pepper to taste..
- Divide the eggs between the baguettes and serve..
Spoon some of the cheesy scrambled eggs onto each toasted baguette slice and top with some of the tomatoes. Season with black pepper and scatter over the reserved parsley (and extra chillies, if you like) to serve. Tip: This recipe is easy to adapt. Scrambled Eggs Healthy Scrambled Eggs With Cheese Fluffy Scrambled Eggs French Scrambled Eggs Macaroni And Scrambled Eggs with Chives & Cream Cheese. Go to the bottom of the blog page.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Baguette with Chevre Scrambled Eggs and Chives turns your day joyful.