What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for best Creamy Dill Dip recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Creamy Dill Dip recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy dill dip recipe. You can cook creamy dill dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Creamy Dill Dip:
- You need 16 oz. of cream cheese, completely softened.
- Prepare 4 oz. of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely minced red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely minced dill.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- Provide to taste of Salt,.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Creamy Dill Dip:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Keep refrigerated..
To be honest, I prefer this one since it has a milder flavor. Multipurpose dip for veggies, chips, etc. and no mayonnaise! My sister-in-law shared this creamy dip with me, and my family loves it. I serve it whenever we get together. It's a great way to get everyone to eat their vegetables, too. —Judy Bartnik of Wausau, Wisconsin.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Creamy Dill Dip makes your day cheerful.