Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Crusty French Baguette Recipe recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Crusty French Baguette Recipe recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crusty french baguette recipe recipe. To cook crusty french baguette recipe you need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Crusty French Baguette Recipe:
- Use 2 of yeast envelopes dry active (1 1/2 tbl).
- Prepare 3 of honey tbl.
- Provide of water warm.
- Get 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsps of salt.
- Provide of olive oil greasing for bowl.
- Use of semolina flour cornmeal baguette or for dusting.
- Get 2 cups of ice cubes.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Crusty French Baguette Recipe:
- Microwave 1/2 cup water for 30 seconds. Mix honey and yeast Into warm water. Let stand for at least 5 minutes until yeast is activated and starts to foam.
- Mix the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl with a dough hook. Add the yeast mixture..
- Gradually add 1 cup warm water until dough comes together in a ball that isn't too wet..
- Kneed for 2-6 mins until smooth and elastic..
- Shape the dough into a ball and place in a lightly greased bowl in a warm place until doubled in size (aprox 30 mins).
- Punch dough down and divide it in half..
- Shape the halves into 2 baguettes by making each a flat rectagle and folding in half, and in half again. Stretch into a baguette shape..
- Dust with Semolina flour or cornmeal. Place the baguettes on a baking sheet lined with a baking mat..
- Deeply slit the tops..
- Let rise again for about 30 mins until doubled in size. Cover with a clean towel..
- Position oven racks with one on the bottom with an oven safe (non-glass) pan on it, and the other oven rack in the middle.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove the towel from the dough after it has risen for the second time, and place on the middle oven rack..
- In the bottom oven rack, put the ice cubes in the pan and quickly shut the oven door. (this creates the crispy crust).
- Bake until golden, about 15 – 20 mins..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Crusty French Baguette Recipe turns your day joyful.