What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Shrimp Scampi recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Shrimp Scampi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi recipe. To cook shrimp scampi you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Shrimp Scampi:
- Take 2 lb of Raw Jumbo Shrimp.
- Take 1/2 clove of Fresh Pressed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 box of Spaghetti Noodles.
- You need 1 of as needed Parmesan Cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Shrimp Scampi:
- Clean, peel and butterfly all raw shrimp..
- In large skillet, combine butter, garlic and lemon juice until melted..
- Add shrimp to skillet to sauté and cook until light pink..
- Bring noodles to a boil, and cook until desired tenderness..
- Drain noodles, combine all contents from skillet with noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, to noodles and shrimp while stove heat is low..
When making this recipe, your top priority as a chef is to avoid overcooking. This easy shrimp recipe is ready super fast, and the. Scampi are tiny, lobster-like crustaceans with pale pink shells (also called langoustines). This recipe for Shrimp Scampi came together faster than expected. It's fun and fancy, easy to make for a dinner party or a fast weeknight meal.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Shrimp Scampi turns your day cheerful.