Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Shrimp Scampi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Shrimp Scampi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi recipe. To cook shrimp scampi you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Shrimp Scampi:
- Use 6 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- Provide 1 pints of Halved Cherry Tomatoes.
- Use 1 lb of Raw Shrimp.
- Provide 1/2 lb of Cooked Spaghetti Noodles.
- Use 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Get 1/2 stick of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use 1/2 of Fresh Squeezed Small Lemon.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh Whole Spinach Leaves.
- Get 2 large of Portobello Mushrooms (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Shrimp Scampi:
- In a large skillet, turn your flame on its lowest setting. Add olive oil, butter, red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon juice. Cook for 12mins or until garlic is golden brown. **this first step is essential in making your scampi because you need to give the garlic time to infuse into the oil**.
- Add in your halved cherry tomatoes.
- Chop your large portobello mushrooms and cook them on very high heat in a separate pan *if you cook them in the same pan as your scampi sauce the mushrooms will soak up the entire sauce*.
- Let cherry tomatoes cook in the scampi mixture for about 5-7mins. Then began to smash some of the tomatoes with a fork, in order to release all of its juices.
- Add raw shrimp into the scampi sauce and cook on low heat until shrimp are pink and tender.
- Taste a shrimp with the scampi sauce. Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Right before you put the hot pasta into the scampi sauce, add in the mushrooms & as much fresh spinach as you desire. **the hot pasta will wilt the spinach, no need to cook**.
- Toss your pasta with the veggies and scampi sauce & then serve hot.
When making this recipe, your top priority as a chef is to avoid overcooking. This easy shrimp recipe is ready super fast, and the. Scampi are tiny, lobster-like crustaceans with pale pink shells (also called langoustines). This recipe for Shrimp Scampi came together faster than expected. It's fun and fancy, easy to make for a dinner party or a fast weeknight meal.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Shrimp Scampi turns your day joyful.