Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Glenrick tin fish with vegetables recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Glenrick tin fish with vegetables recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to glenrick tin fish with vegetables recipe. You can cook glenrick tin fish with vegetables using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Glenrick tin fish with vegetables:
- Take 1 of glenrick tin fish.
- You need 1/4 of green pepper, chopped.
- Use 1/4 of red pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 of yellow pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 of sliced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare pinch of each of mixed herb spices rosemary bay leaves basil etc.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 3 tbs of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of meat spice.
- Provide a little of water.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of chicken stock powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Glenrick tin fish with vegetables:
- Fry onion with all your spices.
- Add all peppers and potatoes let it cook.
- Clean fish by opening inside take out bones.
- Add fish to the pot and chicken stock powder cook for 5 minutes.
- Try it, its delicious 😋.
Season and tip onto a tray lined with baking parchment. Tins of pilchards, tuna or cockles are more than just store-cupboard staples. Pick the right ones and you can cook up a feast, says chef To ensure his fish comes from sustainable sources, Van Olphen travels the world, spending time with fishermen on their boats. Various canned vegetables, meat, fish and fruits in tin cans. Find Flying Raw Whole Trout Fishes Vegetables stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Glenrick tin fish with vegetables makes your day joyful.