What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Seared Scampi Salmon recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Seared Scampi Salmon recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seared scampi salmon recipe. You can cook seared scampi salmon using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Seared Scampi Salmon:
- Take 1/2 Tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 Tablespoon of Kosher Salt.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Ground Paprika.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of olive oil (or canola oil).
- Prepare 6 Tablespoon of Salted Butter.
- Use of 3 Tablespoon White Wine (Chardonnay).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 3 Tablespoon of Parsley chopped.
- Take 3 Tablespoon of Fresh Dill.
- Take 1 of Whole Lemon Squeezed.
- Get 1 of Whole Tomato diced.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Seared Scampi Salmon:
- Season Salmon Garlic Powder, Salt,Black Pepper, Cayanne Pepper.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot and shimmering. Cook the salmon, skin side up, until golden and crisp, about 4 minutes..
- Use another skillet pot or clean the first pot and use again.heat oil over med/high heat. Once hot, add the garlic and butter, saute over medium heat for 1 minute until fragrant, stirring frequently so the garlic doesn't burn..
- Pour in the white wine and cook for 3-4 minutes. Keep whisking so it does not burn.
- Add heavy cream then parsley, Dill, Tomato, and Squeeze Lemon..
- Add Parmesan cheese, 1 Tablespoon Paprika, 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne pepper. Whisk and taste for perfection. Then serve with Salmon.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Seared Scampi Salmon makes your day joyful.