Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Pork fillet Wellington recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Pork fillet Wellington recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork fillet wellington recipe. You can have pork fillet wellington using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Pork fillet Wellington:
- Get of Round of puff pastry.
- Prepare 500 g of fillet of pork.
- Provide 4-5 slices of parma ham.
- Provide Knob of butter.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need of Egg to glaze.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Pork fillet Wellington:
- Prep the pork. Remove any fat, wash and pat dry with kitchen paper. Place on top of parma ham, roll it up.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. Brown the meat all over. Leave to cool a bit. Heat oven to 180. Put meat in the middle of the rolled out pastry, slice a small strip off and set a side. Carefully roll it up and decorate with the strip of pastry. Glaze with egg.
- Roast at 180 for 35-40 mins. Pierce with a cocktail stick to check juices run clear. Rest for 10 minutes on a wire rack before carving. Serve with veg of your choice 😀.
Pork belly and pork belly slices (great for crackling). Schnitzel, loin chops, stirfry, steaks, and mince. Brush the entire Wellington with the beaten egg. Try this delicious pork tenderloin Wellington is wrapped in prosciutto and sautéed mushrooms, baked in puff pastry, and drizzled with Bearnaise sauce. Köstliches Rinderfilet Wellington in knusprigem Blätterteig!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pork fillet Wellington turns your day cheerful.