What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for best Pilchards cottage pie recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Pilchards cottage pie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pilchards cottage pie recipe. To make pilchards cottage pie you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Pilchards cottage pie:
- Prepare 800 g of tomato pilchards.
- Prepare 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 70 ml of cream.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of pepper.
- Get 70 g of mixed vegetables.
- Use 200 g of chopped tomato (canned if you like).
- Provide 50 g of bread crumbs.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Pilchards cottage pie:
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Peel, cut and boil the potato.
- In a separate dish, take the mixed vegetables, sprinkle a little salt on it and microwave on high for 5 minutes. The vegetables should be Al dente (half cooked).
- Put the vegetable in an oven proof dish.
- Open the tinned fish, separate and chunk into the oven proof dish.
- Add the tomato to the oven proof dish and mix. Also add in salt and pepper.
- Mash the potato, add cream and salt.
- Put the mash over the mixture.
- Pour over the bread crumbs and add cheese of you like.
- Put in the oven on 160 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes then on 190 for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it set before serving.
- Once ready to set, cut and serve!.
Check out my tip for ensuring also get a jug of delicious gravy to pour on top. Originally, cottage pie was a way of eking out a Sunday roast: after the cold cuts, and the ragout, the The perfect cottage pie requires robust ingredients: juicy slow-cooked meat, good quality gravy. This Cottage Pie Recipe is a modern variation of the popular classic. Once you try it, you'll never go This Cottage Pie recipe is topped with cheesy, creamy, sliced potatoes – a modern variation of a. This classic cottage pie recipe is easy to make and would make the perfect family meal packed with minced beef, sweet tomatoes and topped with creamy mash.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pilchards cottage pie makes your day joyful.