Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha green tea and maple syrup bagels recipe. You can cook matcha green tea and maple syrup bagels using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels:
- You need 180 grams of ◎ Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 90 grams of ◎ Water.
- Take 15 grams of ◎ Maple syrup.
- Prepare 7 grams of ◎ Matcha.
- Take 2 grams of ◎ Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◎ Dry active yeast.
- Use 1 tbsp of Honey, sugar, or molasses.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels:
- Add the ◎ ingredients into a bowl and mix with your hands. Take the dough out onto a flat surface and knead for about 15 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll them up. Cover with a plastic wrap or a dampened towel and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll it out into a 15 x 7 cm oval shape. Leaving 3 cm of width at the right end, fold in 3 layers and tightly seal the seam..
- Cover the left end with the 3 cm edge on the right and make it into a doughnut shape. Let rest for 20 minutes at 35℃..
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a frying pan, reduce to low heat and add honey. Gently insert the bagels and cook 30 seconds each side..
- Transfer to a baking sheet, and immediately transfer to a preheated 200℃ oven. Bake for 20 minutes at 180℃ and they're done..
- This how they looked when I mixed in some white anko (sweet bean paste) and white chocolate..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels turns your day cheerful.