What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Milk Tea Bagel recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Milk Tea Bagel recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milk tea bagel recipe. You can cook milk tea bagel using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Milk Tea Bagel:
- Provide of For the batter:.
- Prepare 300 grams of Strong (bread) flour.
- Take 25 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tea bags Tea bags.
- You need 180 ml of Milk.
- Get 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of For kettle boiling:.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Milk Tea Bagel:
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the tea leaves (taken out of the bags) and milk. Microwave until at about body temperature..
- Pour all the batter ingredients and the milk tea mixture into the bread maker. Start with the dough making process, which should last about 15 minutes..
- Take out the dough, divide into 5 pieces (about 100 g per piece) and roll them up. Cover with a dampened paper towel and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Place the seam faced up and spread it out into a circle of about 12 cm in diameter..
- Fold it in to about the middle and press down lightly around the rim..
- Roll it up away from your body, and fold in lightly from the rim..
- Roll it out with your hands, and push down the one end once it's about 18 cm long..
- Create a circle, and tightly close the ends by wrapping one end with the other..
- Let it rise for about 20 minutes. Prepare the kettle boiling in the meantime. Add all the ingredients in a frying pan and let it boil..
- Once the rising is done, start the preheating at 210℃. Put the dough into the frying pan from Step 9 and boil 30 seconds for each side..
- Once boiled, place the bagels on a plate lined with paper towel and let them drain a little..
- Place them on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃ and it's done!.
- It's best to eat by itself fresh out of the oven..
- Crispy yet chewy, very delicious..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Milk Tea Bagel makes your day joyful.