What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Cherry Bakewell Oats recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Cherry Bakewell Oats recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry bakewell oats recipe. You can cook cherry bakewell oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Cherry Bakewell Oats:
- Prepare 60 g of porridge oats, or as much as you'd like!.
- Use 200 ml of unsweetened almond milk, or semi skimmed (substitute),.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of almond essence,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence,.
- Use 100 g of frozen cherries, or fresh, stones and stems removed.
- Take 1 tbsp of granulated stevia, or 1tbsp granulated sugar, (substitute).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of organic runny honey,.
- Use A few of flaked almonds to garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Cherry Bakewell Oats:
- In a medium saucepan or small frying pan add the frozen cherries, water and stevia (or sugar if you don't have stevia), and cook over a medium heat until the cherries defrost and the juices are released..
- Add the runny honey and mix through the cherry mixture as it gently simmers. Allow the mixture to gently simmer whilst stirring occasionally until it reduces and thickens and turns into a jam like compot. Turn the hob off and leave on the cooling hob to keep warm..
- In a bowl, combine the oats, vanilla and almond essence and the almond milk (or you can use regular semi skimmed milk, if you prefer), and give it a gentle stir and then either cook in a saucepan over the hob until thickened whilst stirring, or microwave in a bowl for around 2 minutes 40, or until bubbling and hot. Once stirred add more milk little by little until you achieve desired consistency..
- Top the cooked oats with the cherry compot by spooning it over and then garnish with a few flaked almonds, you can gently heat the almonds in a dry pan if you prefer them toasted. Enjoy!.
Oats in the bar are the primary carbohydrate source and help maintain blood sugar levels which can hinder your performance at work, in the gym, or even. And what to do if it doesn't from Great British Bake Off contestant James Morton. In James' second book he breaks baking down into simple steps to make it easy every time. Celebrate the cherry with our no bake cherry bakewell recipe! This delicious cherry bakewell slice is quick & easy to make treat.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cherry Bakewell Oats makes your day joyful.