Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Clafoutis with American Cherries recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Clafoutis with American Cherries recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clafoutis with american cherries recipe. To cook clafoutis with american cherries you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Clafoutis with American Cherries:
- Take 15 of American (sweet black) cherries.
- Use 2 large of Egg.
- Take 40 grams of Sugar.
- Use 30 ml of Milk.
- You need 40 grams of White flour.
- Use 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Brandy.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Clafoutis with American Cherries:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Thinly coat the tart dish with butter..
- Add the sugar to the egg and mix well. Mix in the milk..
- Sift in the flour and stir well without forming lumps..
- Pour in the heavy cream and mix by stretching it out. Stir in the brandy..
- Place the de-seeded cherries into the tart dish. Pour in the strained batter and bake for 30-45 minutes. Once it has browned, it's done..
If not, bake for a little longer. Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately. Brush the inside of the baking dish with the melted butter. Serve the clafoutis warm, like a quiche, with cream from a jug. Change a third of the flour for finely.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Clafoutis with American Cherries makes your day cheerful.