What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef scalloped potatoes recipe. To cook corned beef scalloped potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Take 7 large of potatoes.
- Take 1 can of corned beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded marble cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mince garlic and sautee with butter in sauce pot.
- Gradually add in flour mixing well.
- Gradually add in all the milk into the flour/garlic/butter mix.
- On medium heat, stirring constantly (around 8 minutes), until it comes to a slow boil..
- Once mixture becomes thicker and has come to a boil, remove from heat.
- In a greased casserole pan, layer sliced, potatoes in a layer. Add diced onions layer and chunks of corned beef. Salt and pepper. Pour half of the milk mixture over the layer. Repeat for a second layer.
- You can add shredded marble cheese at this time if you like..
- Bake in over, covered, for an hour then uncovered for a half hour..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Corned Beef Scalloped Potatoes turns your day joyful.