What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Sago pearl strawberry kheer recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sago pearl strawberry kheer recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sago pearl strawberry kheer recipe. You can cook sago pearl strawberry kheer using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Sago pearl strawberry kheer:
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sago pearls(sabudana).
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 150 gram of fresh strawberry.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Sago pearl strawberry kheer:
- Soak sago pearls in water for 1/2 hours.
- Boil milk on low flame.
- Drain excess water of sago pearls and add in boiling milk.
- Stir occasionally until the milk turn thick and sago pearls softens.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and switch off the flame.
- Let it cool on room temperature.
- Thinely slice 4 strawberry.
- Grind remaining strawberry in a mixer and strain the pulp in a strainer.
- Mix strawberry pulp in prepared keer and keep kheer in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Takeout from fridge and pour in serving bowls.
- Add sliced strawberry and enjoy the taste..
The preparation of Sabudana(Sago) kheer is quite similar to any other kheer variety just that we need to take care of the cooking process of sago. Sometimes the This kheer thickens as it sits for long,you can add a couple of tablespoons boiled milk to the kheer before you serve. Preparation Soak the pearls overnight in water that covers them generously. Drain well the next day and leave in the strainer. Sago kheer happens to be one of my favorites as long as someone else makes it for me.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sago pearl strawberry kheer makes your day cheerful.