Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy yummy blueberry bagels recipe. You can have crunchy yummy blueberry bagels using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels:
- You need of ★For the dough.
- Use 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Use 10 grams of Raw cane sugar (Regular sugar is OK).
- Use 5 grams of Honey.
- Get 90 grams of Milk.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 1/2 grams of Dried yeast.
- Use 15 grams of Dried blueberries.
- Prepare of ★For Kettling.
- Provide 500 ml of Water.
- Get 5 grams of Honey.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels:
- Put all the ingredients for the dough into a bowl. Knead for 10 minutes, working it hard. The dough should be as soft as an earlobe. It is hard work, but keep it up!!.
- Once kneading is done, divide the dough into 3 balls. Cover them with a damp cloth. Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into 15cm rounds, making sure that the thickness is even..
- Start rolling the dough up. Be careful not to make it too loose or air will get in..
- Roll them back and forth,or stretch them like playing with clay. The rolls should be 20cm long. Flatten one side of the ends. Make each roll into a ring by covering the other end with the flattened end..
- Tightly close the seams. If they are loose, the rings will break while boiling. Let rise for 20 minutes..
- While the dough is rising, get ready for kettling. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil and add the honey (or sugar). This process adds a shine to the bagel when you bake it..
- Before the rising time is over, preheat the oven to 200℃ Start boiling the bagels once the oven is hot..
- Boil the bagels for 30 seconds on each side. Scoop up and dry the excess water with a paper towel and put them in the oven immediately. Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃.
- They're done. Fresh from the oven bagels are really yummy! The cooled bagels can be brought back to the freshly baked taste by toasting in a toaster oven..
- They have a lot of blueberries and are so yummy..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels makes your day cheerful.