Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Honey & Rice Flour Bagels recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Honey & Rice Flour Bagels recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey & rice flour bagels recipe. You can cook honey & rice flour bagels using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Honey & Rice Flour Bagels:
- Get 120 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 30 grams of Rice flour.
- You need 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- Take 10 grams of Honey.
- Use 2 grams of Salt.
- Use 85 ml of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Honey & Rice Flour Bagels:
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the water in a bowl. Pour in some water warmed to 40℃, and mix everything together. Once the dough has come together, tip it out onto a surface..
- Knead the dough for a few minutes, rubbing and stretching the dough along the surface of the counter..
- Once the surface of the dough has become smooth, push into it with your fingers to check the elasticity, and separate into 3 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball, cover with a damp cloth and rest the dough for about 10 minutes..
- Place the dough seam-side up and roll the dough out into an approximate 15×20 cm oval with a rolling pin or similar. Roll the dough tightly away from you to create a baton shape..
- Flatten one end of the dough and form a donut shape, resting the other end on top of the flat part of the dough. Securely pinch the 2 ends together, cover with a damp cloth and leave to rest for an additional 20 minutes..
- Boil some water in a pan. Use a low heat, so that they water looks like it's somewhere between boiling and not boiling, then boil each side of the bagel for 30 seconds..
- Pat dry the bagels and place them on a baking tray (do this step as quickly as possible) then place the tray in an oven preheated to 200°C, and bake for 15-20 minutes..
Honey definition is – a sweet viscid material elaborated out of the nectar of flowers in the honey sac of various bees. b : a sweet fluid resembling honey that is collected or elaborated by various insects. Honey definition, a sweet, viscid fluid produced by bees from the nectar collected from flowers, and stored in nests or hives as food. The name Honey is a girl's name. Inflections of 'honey' (nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.): nplplural noun: Noun always used in plural form–for.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Honey & Rice Flour Bagels makes your day joyful.