What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Tahini Pies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Tahini Pies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tahini pies recipe. You can cook tahini pies using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Tahini Pies:
- Provide 800 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 230 ml of sunflower or canola oil.
- Use 230 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Provide 300 ml of tahini.
- You need 120 g of granulated white sugar.
- Use 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Tahini Pies:
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour and baking powder..
- Add the oil and mix using your fingertips..
- Add orange juice and knead until you have a smooth dough..
- Cover the dough for ½ hour..
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon..
- Divide dough into 4 balls..
- Carefully roll each ball into a rectangular (20 x 50 cm) and then cut each rectangular into strips (10 cm wide)..
- Brush each strip with tahini and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon..
- Carefully roll each stripe into a log and then roll each log into snail buns. Press each snail bun with the palm of your hand to make it flat..
- Brush each snail bun with tahini and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown..
I believe that tahini is a good choice since it is a sesame seed paste and contains proteins, iron, calcium and is healthy. Tahini pies are sweet because sugar or honey is added. You can find tahini in Asian food stores or make a homemade tahini: Tahinopita (Tahini pie) It is an ideal food during fasting periods as there are no eggs or oil in apart from the natural oil that is produced from the tahini itself. It is perfect for breakfast, a snack or with your coffee as it is both healthy and nutritious. Cypriot tahini pies are a much easier to make than honeyed Greek desserts.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Tahini Pies turns your day joyful.