Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Simple pork chop wrap recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Simple pork chop wrap recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pork chop wrap recipe. To make simple pork chop wrap you only need 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Simple pork chop wrap:
- Get 4 each of pork chops.
- Use 1 packages of wraps.
- Get 1 packages of lettuce.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Simple pork chop wrap:
- Grease pan with butter.
- Boil water, add butter and salt.
- season pork chops with your choice of seasoning I.e. (oregano, parsley, lemon pepper, garlic powder etc.).
- place one pork chop in pan cook until golden brown, flip on other side.
- repeat that step for remaining pork chops.
- Add rice to boiling water, bring to low heat stirring occasionally.
- once pork chops cool down, cut them in slices.
- take a wrap, your choice of sauce I.e (ranch, blue cheese, or no sauce etc.) spread evenly on wrap.
- get small amount of lettuce scatter around wrap, then add pork chop slices.
- repeat steps (8 thru 10) for rest of wraps.
- sprinkle cheese to garnish to and then roll up wrap.
- cut wraps however you prefer and serve.
This is why I like to start the chops on the stovetop, where they get a Every time. Serve it with a simple side salad, roasted vegetables, or rice pilaf for an easy and quick weeknight meal. Thin and lean pork chops are perfect to keep on hand for last minute dinner grilling. Our easy pork chop recipe makes for a great grilled pork chops Again, we are going to keep this simple, so rub those pork chops with some kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper and a little garlic powder and let. When you make bacon wrapped pork chops in the oven you'll get juicy and flavorful meat every time.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Simple pork chop wrap makes your day cheerful.