Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Queso dip recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Queso dip recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to queso dip recipe. You can cook queso dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Queso dip:
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 of cheese slices.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Queso dip:
- Heat oil in a Pan. Add garlic paste and onions. Sauté for a minute..
- Add tomatoes, salt and Chilli flakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add milk and cheese slices. Mix well and stir continuosly..
- Queso Dip is ready. Serve immediately otherwise it will turn gummy. If it happens that dip gets cold, add little milk and reheat and adjust the consistency..
Have you ever been to a mexican restaurant or burrito joint and tried that tasty white cheese dip? After much experimentation, I finally have a recipe that is on par with the cheese dip you can get there, and you're sure to love it too. This beats anything you can buy prepackaged in a store! This Queso Dip is a copycat of the cheese dip sold in jars and served at your favourite Mexican restaurant. The miracle of this is that it's silky smooth even when it cools – and reheats perfectly.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Queso dip makes your day cheerful.