Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Traditional Fried Chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Traditional Fried Chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional fried chicken recipe. To cook traditional fried chicken you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Traditional Fried Chicken:
- You need 1/2 of Chicken (or 1 Kg), cut small or medium.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 400 ml of water.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Provide of Spices need to be blend into paste form:.
- Get 1/2 of union.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 7 cm of turmeric or 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 cm of ginger.
- Take 3 cm of galangal or dried galangal.
- Get 1 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of chicken stock powder (optional).
- Provide 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Traditional Fried Chicken:
- Clean and cut the chicken as you want, then put it in the pot..
- Put in the blended spices, water, desiccated coconut, bay-leaves into the pot and mix well, then let it cook until the chicken cooked thoroughly..
- When it's cooked, then separate the chicken and the coconut, set aside..
- Heat the oil, and fry the chicken until it's golden colour. Once done with the chicken, fry the coconut into the oil until the colour changing. The coconut fried became so tasty because it's absorb all the spices..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Traditional Fried Chicken makes your day joyful.