Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Bacon wrapped scallops recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Bacon wrapped scallops recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped scallops recipe. You can have bacon wrapped scallops using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Bacon wrapped scallops:
- Prepare 10 of large fresh sea scallops.
- Take 10 of bacon strips.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Bacon wrapped scallops:
- First cook bacon until browned but not crisp..
- Wrap the strips of bacon around your thawed sea scallops, tightly. Secure with a toothpick..
- Heat oil in saute pan on medium heat, test heat with a tiny drip of water. Oil must be hot..
- Place scallops in hot oil, scallop side down. After four minutes flip scallops and cook another two minutes. Scallops should be lightly browned..
You may enjoy these other Appetizer recipes Bacon-wrapped scallops are an appetizer. They are wrapped in bacon and broiled and seasoned until done. I like my bacon-wrapped scallops a little spicy, so I added a kick to them. I often prepare these for my husband for our date nights and. Bacon wrapped scallops are one of those tastefully simple gourmet foods that look like they take hours to prepare yet are quite simple and use only a few ingredients.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Bacon wrapped scallops turns your day cheerful.